XML to PDF conversion

From: VijayKrishnaN <vijaykrishna79@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 22:25:21 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
Hi,

I have a XML file ( with associated xsl & css files ). I need to convert
this file into pdf. I am trying this using the help of FOP (0.95)version.

I am trying to covert the xml into the intermediate .fo format and then
convert to pdf. But to convert into .fo format I need the xsl in xsl-fo
format.

So my question here is that are there any tool (Open Source) which converts
my xsl into xsl-fo format. Please help me out regarding this.

Please also suggest whether there are any other method (Open Source) using
which we can convert an xml to pdf.

Regards,
Vijay Krishna N