Re: XSL-FO to generate a PDF document

From: Luí­s Fernando Heckler <lfheckler@ig.com.br>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 19:26:32 -0300
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
-------- Mensagem original --------
Assunto: Re: XSL-FO to generate a PDF document
De: ubi_nunes <ubi.nunes@topazsolutions.co.nz>
Para: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
Data: Qua 15 Jul 2009 22:59:13 BRT

> Hi Tony,
>
> Thanks for the suggestion, but unfortunately it didn't work. I have paste
> the code I'm trying to get to work. If you can review it and maybe give
> another suggestion would be great.

I think that its a problem when scaling a embeded svg if you doesn't
know the exactly available size, at least using apache fop as xsl-fo
processor:

http://xml.apache.org/fop/graphics.html#svg-scaling

Perhaps an alternative approach its use (and scale non uniform) a png
image instead of a svg.

Regards,
Luis