Re: XSL-FO to generate a PDF document

On Mon, Jul 13 2009 05:01:27 +0100, ubi.nunes@topazsolutions.co.nz wrote:
> I have to draw cross-line box that will start from the last row of a table
> and will cover all the white space until the end of the page.
>
> I'm using fo:instream-foreign-object and svg to create the cross-line box.
>
> My problem is that I don't know the size to the box till the xml elements
> populates the table and it will be different from xml to xml file that I
> process.
>
> Can anyone help with a code sample?

You would want to:

 - Keep the table and the following fo:block together within the page

 - Allow non-uniform scaling on the fo:instream-foreign-object

 - Set the content-height to 'scale-to-fit' (probably also for
   content-width).

Regards,

Tony Graham                         Tony.Graham@MenteithConsulting.com
Director                                  W3C XSL FO SG Invited Expert
Menteith Consulting Ltd                               XML Guild member
XML, XSL and XSLT consulting, programming and training
Registered in Ireland - No. 428599   http://www.menteithconsulting.com
xmlroff XSL Formatter                               http://xmlroff.org
xslide Emacs mode                  http://www.menteith.com/wiki/xslide
Unicode: A Primer                               urn:isbn:0-7645-4625-2