XSL-FO to generate a PDF document

From: ubi_nunes <ubi.nunes@topazsolutions.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 21:01:27 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
Hi,

I have to draw cross-line box that will start from the last row of a table
and will cover all the white space until the end of the page.

I'm using fo:instream-foreign-object and svg to create the cross-line box.

My problem is that I don't know the size to the box till the xml elements
populates the table and it will be different from xml to xml file that I
process.

Can anyone help with a code sample?

Many thanks

Ubi