Re: Determine Page Break...

Hello ppl,
Thanks for your replies
@John Virgo
can you please elobrate the process a bit. I'll be really grateful if you
can show me some example. coz thats exactly what i want to do.
@Tony
Actually i need to do what John said is possible i.e. division of row count
by page count. or in simple words no. of rows spanning in one page, if the
no. of pages are more than 1.

By the way i'm using Antenna XslFormatter V4.2.
Thanks
Regards,
Saqib Javed