different footers on each page

From: Frank Worsley <fworsley@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 23:53:00 -0800
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
Hello,

I am trying to create an XML-FO document that displays a different
image in the footer of each page. If there are more pages than images,
then it should cycle through the images.

So, for example if I have three images and the document comes out to
six pages, then page 1 and 3 should display image one in the footer,
page 2 and 4 should display image two and page 3 and 6 should display
image three.

I'm not sure how I can achieve this. I've read about defining
different simple-page-master elements for first page and other pages,
but how about a different footer for each page?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

- Frank