span="all" problem with page-sequence master?

From: Tamsin <tamsin@anorakgirl.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 09:55:27 -0000
To: <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>
Hi,

I have a page-sequence-master where the single-page-master-reference
region-body has one column and the repeatable-page-master-reference has two
columns.

However, I don't want the content to start appearing in columns until a
certain point in the content, so am using span="all" on the blocks up to a
point.

This works fine if the spanned content ends part way down the second page
(i.e. the first two column page). However, if it gets to the end of the
first page, it starts a second column on top of the content the same page,
but the content still has a full page width, so disappears off to the right.

This problem is not replicated if I use a simple-page-master with two
columns throughout.

Hard to explain - I have put some example files to demonstrate the problem:

http://www.anorakgirl.co.uk/examples/fop/wrap-bug.fo
http://www.anorakgirl.co.uk/examples/fop/wrap-works.fo

(Hope its ok to do this) These examples don't include the content that I
actually want to have appearing in two columns.

The reason I want to use a page-sequence-master is that I have a different
header on the first page.

Can you suggest why this is happening and how I could avoid it?
Thanks!

Tamsin