Re: xsl-fo validity

I strongly disagree.
<prefix:element prefix:attribute="some value" xmlns:prefix="a namespace
URI"/> is valid XML, no question about that.
Moreover,
<other_prefix:element other_prefix:attribute="some value"
xmlns:other_prefix="a namespace URI"/> should be treated by the parser in
the same manner as the first one if the namespace URI is the same.

FOP can't handle either. All commercial renderers (Antenna House, Ecrion,
RenderX) can handle both.

Florin Vasilian
Director of Software Development
Ecrion Software