XSLT Problem: unresolved elements

From: Sam Fuqua <samfuqua@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 10:30:30 -0400
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

I'm having a problem with resolving elements in a transformation from xml to
fo.  My transform works under OSX, but does not work under Linux or
Windows.  My setup is as follows:

My xml:

That's really just an outline, of course.  In my xsl, I test the value of
propA, and depending on the value I either create a new page-sequence and
apply the template for dataBody inside of that, or I just apply the template
for dataBody.  This works on a mac.  Under Linux and Windows, I cannot seem
to resolve propA and propB either absolutely or relatively.  I am using the
apache xml-apis and xalan on Java 1.5.

Can anybody help?

Sam Fuqua