Single page block

From: Sam Fuqua <samfuqua@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 20:23:19 -0400
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
Hi, I'm aggregating a bunch of fo:blocks into one fo document to be
turned into a pdf.  I'm wondering if there's any sort of tag that can
be placed around an fo:block that would indicate it should be on its
own page.  For example, if my document looks like this:

<Book/>
<Letter/>
<Painting/>
<Book/>
<Book/>
<Chapter/>

is there any way to tell the fo that Books need to be on their own
page while the others are allowed to shar pages?  I know of the
break-before and break-after, but those will generate blank pages for
me, which I can't have.  I do not know what order the elements will be
in.

--
Sam Fuqua
  454