Currency format in a PDF

From: jlr <jean.stachler@crown.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 06:44:37 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

How can I include the currency format in a pdf document?
I have the FinalTotal value displayed in the table, but I would
like to have the value formatted in the manner of $XXX,XXX.XX
instead of the plain number value.
Your comments are much appreciated.
        <fo:table-row border-after-style="double" >
            <fo:table-cell xsl:use-attribute-sets="cell-padding"
border="solid black 0.5px" >
                <fo:block xsl:use-attribute-sets="detailtableright">
                   <xsl:value-of select="header/FinalTotal"/>
Thank you,
Sent from the w3.org - www-xsl-fo mailing list archive at Nabble.com.