Re: Sanitizing data

From: JohnVirgo <john.virgo@document.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 01:01:26 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

Sorry about not providing a sample, the data was sensitive; I 've tried to
sum up the data here:

      <value>Page title</value>
        <!-- page_ref name and count differs -->
          <!-- A sub group of nodes can appear under here -->

I believe that effective use of the 'otherwise' processing instruction may
save me here. My problem is that the value of 'page_ref/somevalues' could
mean that I need to process 'page_title/value' differently. This is part of
my problem, the source daata contains a mix of processing insructions
alongside the data; which in turn affects part of the data which is in a
completely path.

I think that by counting expected numbers of nodes and using 'otherwise' I
should be able to trap all conditions that should not occur.

Sent from the w3.org - www-xsl-fo mailing list archive at Nabble.com.