Re: Fo-Condition check

Hello Tony Graham
Thanks for your reply.
The car related data is in element form. and my issue is resolved by just
adding this tag
<xsl:if text="car = ''">
<fo:inline color="rgb(255,0,0)" font-family="Arial" font-size="16pt"
          Test
     </fo:inline>
 </xsl:if>

now if there doesn't exist the car related element in xml then this car tag
is omited which was my requirement.
thanks for your help
Regards,
Saqib Javed