Re: empty cells in a row in a table - how can I hide them

On Thu, May 01 2008 23:16:42 +0100, jean.stachler@crown.com wrote:
> I have a table that may have empty cells in a row, how can I hide them?
> Below is an example of my code.  I have stripped out all attributes thinking
> that maybe something is causing the rows not to hide.
> I am very new at this stuff, so any comments is much appreciated.

xsl:if is likely all that you need, but it would help if you could
provide a sample of your input XML, both for a row that has data and for
one that does not, so we can better work out how to help you.

Regards,

Tony Graham                         Tony.Graham@MenteithConsulting.com
Director                                  W3C XSL FO SG Invited Expert
Menteith Consulting Ltd
XML, XSL and XSLT consulting, programming and training
Registered in Ireland - No. 428599   http://www.menteithconsulting.com
xmlroff XSL Formatter                               http://xmlroff.org
xslide Emacs mode                  http://www.menteith.com/wiki/xslide
Unicode: A Primer                               urn:isbn:0-7645-4625-2