Re: Fo-Condition check

On Fri, May 02 2008 11:06:24 +0100, saqib.javed@gmail.com wrote:
> The car related data is simple type of car like Toyota, Honda.........
> You got my point? if i dont have any data in xml file through i am going to
> populate data using the fo template then it should not give output.
>     > if statement
>     > like
>     > <xsl:if test="car = '????'">
>     >     <fo:inline color="rgb(255,0,0)" font-family="Arial" font-size="16pt"
>     >
>     >          Test
>     >     </fo:inline>
>     > </xsl:if>

If you don't show the XML data that you use, then I can only guess at
how to help you.  I don't even know whether your car data is in an
element or an attribute.

Please show some XML containing car data and the template rule where you
want to add the processing of the car data (since the location of the
car data relative to the context node will affect the XPath expression
that you would use in your test).

Regards,

Tony Graham                         Tony.Graham@MenteithConsulting.com
Director                                  W3C XSL FO SG Invited Expert
Menteith Consulting Ltd
XML, XSL and XSLT consulting, programming and training
Registered in Ireland - No. 428599   http://www.menteithconsulting.com
xmlroff XSL Formatter                               http://xmlroff.org
xslide Emacs mode                  http://www.menteith.com/wiki/xslide
Unicode: A Primer                               urn:isbn:0-7645-4625-2