number-rows-spanned and page-break

From: fcasesib <fcasesib@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 00:51:53 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

Hi there!

Well, I just started dealing with FO at work and although I enjoy it, I seem
to not get around this issue. The thing is that we gotta publish a pretty
huge transformation through a table, that's ok, no problem at all, but now
imagine that we have a number-rows-spanned in the first cell of a row, that
ain't problematic either, till it hits the bottom of the page! when this
happens, its border-bottom disappears, and in the next page the border-top
obviously ain't there either.

And you might think, "Well that sounds right to me, that's the proper
behavior of a rowspan" I agree!

But my question is: Can I force the page-break before the
number-rows-spanned cell gets closer to the bottom of the page? It's not
about forcing a break everytime there's a cell with a number-rows-spanned,
just those that because of being so close to the bottom of the page would
produce the aforementioned effect.

What dou you think?

Thanks for reading me!!!

Sent from the w3.org - www-xsl-fo mailing list archive at Nabble.com.