XSL FOP: White pages are coming in between rather than data

From: vnaidu <venkatanaidua@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 02:02:47 -0800 (PST)
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

Hi All,

Apologies for my english.

I'm facing a one problem while generating PDF report. I am able to display
the data in PDF but in between the data is not displaying instead of
corresponding data blank pages are dispaying. Data is nearly 7 pages range
in between  either one page or 2 pages blank pages are displaying rather
data. one more thing same data is coming well in Html form for the same.

I would like to appreciate the responces and advane thanks. I hope I will
get responces.

Thanks,
Vnaidu.