Can i use xslt to append xml data to innerHtml.

From: indrajit926 indra <indrajit926@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 13:53:05 +0530
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
Hi all,

I want to change the content of div based on dropdown value dynamically.

Now based on dropdown value ,iam checking xml document and then converting
that data into html using javascript ,finally appending that to innerHtml.

Problem here is  i want to change the content when newly added dropdown
value (onChange event) changes ,similary to third level dropdowns also.

Also wants to use all special characters in xml includes restricted
characters of xml.

can i use xslt ?

Please suggest me if ther is any other way i can solve this problem.

Thanks,
rajasekhar.