Re: Fonts in Linux environment

From: Patil, Pradnya <Pradnya.Patil@ca.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 16:17:37 -0500
To: <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>
I am sorry, this is not an answer, but a related question about
generating pdf files containing Japanese characters on a Linux platform.

On Windows I use the configuration file to point to MSMincho.ttf, and
specify MSMincho as the font-family in the xsl. This generates a pdf
file with embedded MSMincho font, so that Japanese characters are
displayed correctly.

Which font can be used on Linux for displaying Japanese characters?

Thank you,

-Pradnya Patil