Re: Generating HTML pages from XSL:FO and XML

From: sonika_nitj <sonika.janagill@patni.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 03:51:48 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

Hi David,

Thank you so much for your help. The file is working perfectly for me,
although I need to modify the fo2html.xsl file as per my needs. Thanks
again. =)

Sonika

You will need to understand the XSLT, if you use the RenderX transform
or if you write one yourself. A transform from your source XML to HTML might
be easier to understand.

regards

--
Dave Pawson