Re: Generating HTML pages from XSL:FO and XML

Thanks for your reply...
Actually I just wanted to check whether it is possible or not. Because in my
project there are more then 100 XSL:FO files. Previously we were using
XSL:FO files for showing the PDF (embedded in the web-pages of our
application). But now client want to have HTML pages instead of PDF. So we
have to create HTML pages from scratch.

If it is possible then can you please tell any way about for this.
Thanks in advance.