Re: AW: Can I get current date and time XSL-FO??How???

From: Tony Graham <Tony.Graham@MenteithConsulting.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 22:29:47 +0100
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

On Fri, Apr 04 2008 21:47:10 +0100, emanuele.picciani1@virgilio.it wrote:
> Tony Graham-3 wrote:
>> Were you able to get usable output before you added the use of the
>> function?
> emanuele wrote:
>>
>> Yes.....I was able to open output file with PDF,WORD and HTML........
>> .....with that code the problem starts to exist...

It may be that you also need to use format-time() [1].

Does Oracle Apex Developer give any error messages?

Are you able to run the transform using a command-line XSLT processor
and look at its output to see what you are feeding to the FO processor?

Regards,

Tony Graham.
Tony.Graham@MenteithConsulting.com   http://www.menteithconsulting.com

Menteith Consulting Ltd             Registered in Ireland - No. 428599
Menteith Consulting -- Understanding how markup works

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt20/#date-time-examples