Re: Continue table on the same page

On Thu, Sep 20 2007 07:45:23 +0100, p-gabriel@gmx.de wrote:
> Is there a possibility to make a table to continue next to it on the same
> page?
> I am working with Apache FOP 0.20.5. I know that this is a very old version,
> but it is not possible to update it.

You can specify multiple columns in your fo:region-body [1], but I don't
know if FOP 0.20.5 supports multiple columns.

Regards,

Tony Graham.
Tony.Graham@MenteithConsulting.com   http://www.menteithconsulting.com

Menteith Consulting Ltd             Registered in Ireland - No. 428599
Menteith Consulting -- Understanding how markup works

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl11/#fo_region-body