Repeated content in multi-page table row?

From: Charlie Flowers <charlie.flowers@trax.aero>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 08:35:20 -0400
To: <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

The documents that I produce have several table-rows that span multiple
pages in a multi-cell table.  What I want is for some of the cells in
the table to repeat their information on each page of a row (for
example, the row number).  The way that we've accomplished this so far
is to have each table-row be a table itself, with the content that is
supposed to repeat in the table-header and the rest of the content in
the table-body.  This seems inelegant, though, and has caused some
issues using Apache FOP to render the FO.  Does anyone know of a more
elegant way to accomplish what I'm describing?

Thanks,

Charlie Flowers