Re: Add Character

On Thu, Oct 11 2007 12:47:18 +0100, alexmoraes@gmail.com wrote:
>       I´m using Xep and I need to add the Unicode Character Script Small L
> (&#x2113) in my pdf. I added in xep.xml Arial true type font and then use
> font-family =Arial in the fo:root.
>       It didn´t work.Can anyone help me?

It would help others to help you if you showed exactly what was in your
input (if it was "&#x2113" and not "ℓ" then your input wasn't
even well-formed) and detailed what Xep did or didn't do for the
character reference.

Regards,

Tony Graham.
Tony.Graham@MenteithConsulting.com   http://www.menteithconsulting.com

Menteith Consulting Ltd             Registered in Ireland - No. 428599
Menteith Consulting -- Understanding how markup works