From: www-xsl-fo-request@w3.org [mailto:www-xsl-fo-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Saladin Sharif
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 10:35 AM
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
Subject: question: setting a pdf as the background of another pdf through XML-FO

Anyway, I would like to use XML-FO to set this pdf application form as the background for my new pdf document, and then overlay ontop that background with text.  This way I can overlay the fields of the application form with data (i.e. populating the application form with data).  I would like to know if this is something that is even possible with XML-FO.