Re: fo:single-page-master-reference overflow.

I don't think so. The spec says:

"It is an error if the entire sequence of sub-sequence-specifiers
children is exhausted while some areas returned by an fo:flow are not
placed. Implementations may recover, if possible, by re-using the
sub-sequence-specifier that was last used to generate a page."

from http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl11/#fo_page-sequence-master

That what you were looking for?

On 29.06.2007 11:28:25 Dave Pawson wrote:

> Given content sufficient for 5 pages,
> and only 3 fo:single-page-master-reference used,
> where is the error condition defined please?
>
> I *thought* it used to be that the formatter could re-use the last spmr?
>
> Has it changed?
>
> regards
>
> --
> Dave Pawson