Overlap adjustment after break

From: Ken <tuxgig@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 13:17:17 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
I'm confused as to why I get an overlapping area when a table breaks.  The beginning of the magenta and green tables are properly spaced away  from the running header, but when the tables break over a page, the  continuation overlaps the header. I'd have thought an fo:table would be  smart enough not to do that, but there must be some attribute that will  keep it from happening? Thanks.