Re: region-before getting too big

From: Jeremias Maerki <dev@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 21:09:07 +0200
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

No, XSL-FO doesn't allow this. The 1.1 spec says in 6.4.15 fo:region-before:
"The block-progression-dimension of the region-viewport-area is
determined by the extent trait on the fo:region-before formatting object."

The "extent" property specifies an fixed length for the region-before.

Jeremias Maerki