region-before getting too big

From: Ken <tuxgig@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 11:42:30 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
I'm using region-before for running header text. If I have text that  wraps, it increases the size of the region and pushes it into the  region-body, which writes on top of it. Is there a way of changeing  region-before's extent dynamically, or telling region-body to get out  of the way if necessary? Thanks.

 Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.