From: www-xsl-fo-request@w3.org [mailto:www-xsl-fo-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Ken
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2007 10:37 PM
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
Subject: Overlap Madness

I've been twiddling with this file for days now, and for some reason, the areas are still overlapping--the region-before isn't showing up correctly on page 1, not at all on page 2, and shouldn't be displayed on pp. 3-4 because they have no content (how do I suppress the header?) Page 1 is missing the footer. And, strangest of all, the page basically shows up with areas not overlapping when I run it through the AltSoft checker. Something FOP isn't doing right?