Re: Breakline in output pdf

From: Tony Graham <Tony.Graham@MenteithConsulting.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 20:11:35 +0100
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

On Tue, Jul 17 2007 09:36:52 +0100, funky@mail.uni-paderborn.de wrote:
> The xml encoding is set to "ISO-8859-1". I have analyzed the file for
> breaklines in this particular entry - there are none. The block length
> is set to a large value and automatic breakline is disabled.
> How can this brealike happen??

The problem may be specific to the processor that you are using.  What
are you using?

Regards,

Tony Graham.
Tony.Graham@MenteithConsulting.com   http://www.menteithconsulting.com

Menteith Consulting Ltd             Registered in Ireland - No. 428599
Menteith Consulting -- Understanding how markup works