RE: xslt:fo include binaryfile

From: Vladimir Rodimyuk <VladimirR@ukrinvent.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 20:33:58 +0300
To: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>, "dave.pawson@gmail.com" <dave.pawson@gmail.com>
CC: "www-xsl-fo@w3.org" <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>

> I just looked for a reference for this but as far as I can see the spec
> is entirely silent on the format of an external graphic.

Actually, XEP documentation contains information about external graphic format. Take a look: http://www.renderx.com/reference.html#d0e12049
And, of course, there are no restrictions for external graphic format in XSL-FO specification.

Respectfully,
Volodymyr Rodymyuk
P.S.
I forgot to mention that this trick is not applicable for PostScript producing.