Re: Could someone please clarify the spec for alignment-adjust

On Sat, Jul 07 2007 08:36:03 +0100, max@berger.name wrote:
> So is it safe to assume that 7.31.22 is incorrect, and it should say:
>
> <percentage>[...]
> alignment-adjust="-<percentage>" (in the case of bottom-to-top)
>
> and
> <length>
> alignment-adjust="-<length>" (in the case of bottom-to-top)
>
> ?
>
> And if so, what what would I need to do to get this on the list of
> errata?

As it says in the XSL spec:

   Please send comments about this document to xsl-editors@w3.org

Posts to www-xsl-fo@w3.org do not have any guarantee that they will be
noticed.

Regards,

Tony Graham.
Tony.Graham@MenteithConsulting.com   http://www.menteithconsulting.com

Menteith Consulting Ltd             Registered in Ireland - No. 428599
Menteith Consulting -- Understanding how markup works