Re: Apply-Templates

After some tests I think that i know what happens.
If I call pgblk and there´s no match template for the descendants, It will
find the <para> template. But if there´s a match template for excample, for
<list1> and inside this there´s no call for <para> or the command
<apply-template>, it will not proccess the <para> template.

If someone has another idea.

Thanks.