Re: Background image/watermark positioning problem

Hi,

I've been trying to display a watermark myself without much success. I've
come across the following which may help you:

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t169937-xslfo-watermark.html

and

http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=499595&messageID=2360197

At the minute , I can't even get the image to display...

good luck