RE: Generate two files

From: axdmoraes <alexmoraes@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 11:41:46 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

I will try to be clearer now.

I have this XML.

<chapter tool="001" pn="80" type="TDS">
    <tlsect type="PNU" toolnbr="001" sectnbr="80">
         <para>Para 1</para>

And I have a xsl:fo to format this file. But I need to show the chapter
attributes:tool, pn and type like a watermark behind the text. Then I need
to generate a pdf file with this information and put it like a background in
the first pdf.

Like the picture.

Vladimir Rodimyuk wrote:
> Please, explain yourself.
> If you are going to add some post-processing try you may consider to use
> XEP intermediate format. Read about it here:
> http://www.renderx.com/reference..html#a#IntermediateFormatSpecification_Specification
> Respectfully,
> Volodymyr Rodymyuk
Sent from the w3.org - www-xsl-fo mailing list archive at Nabble.com.