Generate two files

From: axdmoraes <alexmoraes@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 07:47:48 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

Hi,

   I´m using XEP and I would like to generate a separate PDF or xml(that
could be re-processed) file that will be a background of my original pdf
file.
   I´ll generate this file using information that is in the "original" xml
file.
  Is it possible?
   If someone has a solution of how to write in a text file will be great.

Thanks

Alexandre