Re: Overlap Madness

From: Ken <tuxgig@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 07:44:46 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
Thanks, Pekka--I finally figured out the adjustment to the xsl-region-body that made it work.

Pekka Kleimert <pekka.kleimert@solute.se> wrote:  Hi!

This might have something to do with the attribute  extent="xx cm" in the
regione-before element and/or region-after element..

Try to laborate with increasing the extent value.
I have experienced these kinds of problems in the headers/footers

Pekka Kleimert

Solute Technologies AB
070-679 00 25

             Sent by:                  www-xsl-fo@w3.org
             www-xsl-fo-reques                                          cc
                                       Overlap Madness
             2007-07-23 21:36

I've been twiddling with this file for days now, and for some reason, the
areas are still overlapping--the region-before isn't showing up correctly
on page 1, not at all on page 2, and shouldn't be displayed on pp. 3-4
because they have no content (how do I suppress the header?) Page 1 is
missing the footer. And, strangest of all, the page basically shows up with
areas not overlapping when I run it through the AltSoft checker. Something
FOP isn't doing right?

 Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car
Finder tool. (See attached file: noish.pdf)

Building a website is a piece of cake.