RE: Displaying eps images with Apache FOP 0.93

From: Victor Mote <vic@outfitr.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 09:53:48 -0600
To: <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>
Iskren Pushkarov wrote:

> I'm trying from a while to display some eps images in a pdf book, but

The conversion to PDF already mentioned is a good idea, except that I don't
see on their web site that FOP supports embedded PDF (they might, I just
don't know about it). Another option is the upcoming FOray 0.3 release (due
out within the next 2 weeks) has partial support for PostScript-to-PDF built
in. I don't know whether it would be sufficient for your needs or not. Also,
FOray still has some things broken that won't get fixed in that release, so
proceed with caution.

Victor Mote
The FOray Project (www.foray.org)