Re: FO Basic link not working on line break

On Thu, Oct 05, 2006 at 01:06:49AM -0700, Shriram wrote:
> I am using xsl fo to generate PDF. In order to make internal links work in
> PDF, I have applied fo:basic-link under fo:inline element.

Please note that XSL FO is a specification, not a piece of software.
If you're using, say, Antenna House's software, or RenderX's, or
Inventive Designers', or Oracle's, or one of the open source
packages that implement XSL, you should contact the respective
support people.

> The issue that i am facing is that when the text on which there is a link is
> too long and the text comes in more than one line, the link is only on
> starting few characters and not on the rest of the text.

This sounds like a bug in the software you are using.

I'm afraid I doubt anyone can help you more without knowing
which software you are using.

Liam

http://www.holoweb.net/~liam/ * http://www.fromoldbooks.org/