page-breaks

From: Angie28 <angelaelorza@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 07:08:10 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

Hi all!

I'm trying to generate a PDF from an XML with StyleVision. I've insert a
page break but when this page break meets the final of the page (this is,
the default page break), a blank page is inserted.

How could I avoid this blank page, any ideas?

And a second one :) I'm using <fo:table-row keep-together.within-column
="1", it's typed manually in the XSL file in order to avoid that a table may
be broken when there's a page break, but this doesn't run. I've tryed to use
"ALWAYS" instead of a "1", but if the table is larger than a whole page, the
FOP process runs infinitely in the server. I know that there's
keep-together.within-page, keep-together.within-table.. but they are not
avaliable for the nfop-v1.1.0-fop-0.20.5.

Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot, answers will be appreciate. :)
Angie.

Sent from the w3.org - www-xsl-fo forum at Nabble.com.