Latest build of .91 FopFactory

From: Pete Kelley <swanzeynorm@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 09:16:00 -0800 (PST)
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

It appears that the latest downloads of the project I
can find do not include FopFactory (downloaded 3/27),
although the "embedded" examples included with the
dist require the code.   I looked at the source build
too, but there may be many code interdependencies?
Was some code omitted or regressed?
In the meantime I'll try to get up-to-speed with a
regular source build.
Thanks, and Best Regards
Pete aka SwanzeyNorm@yahoo.com