problem in pdf report using fop lib

From: <njain@mmm.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 10:19:11 -0500
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
Greetings,

        I need to generate some report using XML+XSLT. I am using SAXON
xslt processor and XSLT version 2.0.
        I am getting an out of memory error while generating the pdf
report. Whereas the Excel report with the same contents works well.
        The report size is also not too big, less then 1MB.
        Could anyone please help me out as to what could be the problem.
        Is there any other library apart from Apache FOP that I could use
with SAXON to generate the PDF output.

Regards.
Neeraj,