Re: Table borders with background colors

On 7/25/06, chris6 (sent by Nabble.com) <lists@nabble.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Did anybody encounter problems defining tables with backgroundcolors and
> borders?
> If a border attribute is definedon a cell, a border will be drawn arround
> it. If I only set the border-bottom attribute, nothing will be drawn. e.g.
> defining a table as following:
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>                                <fo:table-body>
>                                        <fo:table-row>
>                                        <fo:table-cell border-bottom-style="solid"
> border-bottom-color="gray" border-bottom-width="0.2pt"
> background-color="blue">
>                                           <fo:block>test</fo:block>
>                                        </fo:table-cell>
>                                        <fo:table-row>..........
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> This will code will result as shown in this image (Viewed and Printed with
> the Acrobat Reader):
>
> http://www.nabble.com/user-files/110/xsl-fo_table_acrobat.jpg
>
> All underline borders are missing. Any Idea how to get this working?
>
> Regards
> Chris

This looks like a rendering problem. I am getting the same result as
you, with FOP 0.20.5.

But if you increase the value of border-bottom-width, all the borders
will show. Try making it for e.g. border-bottom-width="2pt", and
you'll see the borders.

Regards,
Mukul

http://gandhimukul.tripod.com