Display memory-images

From: hirno (sent by Nabble.com) <lists@nabble.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 02:55:13 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

hi all,
  Ii am using XSL-FO to generate PDF reports report. The data so far comes
from a Java Transfer Object holding the values to print. I then include some
picures with fo:external-graphic. This works out fine.

Now, there are picures stored in my database, which i can access by means of
Enterprise Java Beans and therefore get this image data in binary format as
well as a Java Object and provide this data to the report.

Is there a possibility to include images in the form of a Java Object to a
report? fo:external-graphic does not seem to do the trick.

any help on this will be greatly appreiated.
Thanks a lot!!
Sent from the w3.org - www-xsl-fo forum at Nabble.com.