fo:table-cell seperation with fo:leader dots

From: ruchika thakur <ruchi.thak@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 11:01:57 +0530
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
Hello,

I am trying to use fo:leader dots to seperate table cells(am not
using border). Below is how want to implement it. Please help.
I have a table with say 4 columns.This table is also having
table-header(center aligned). Now I want the text in the middle 2 columns to
be center aligned.  Also i am having no boder for this table, so am
seperating the columns with fo:leader dots. But if using fo:leader dots i
need to use text-align-last="justify", to expand the leader dots, which
restricts me from aligning my text in center. Because if i set
text-align="center", i see only 2-3 dots, but they don't expand.
Below is my code snippet.

 <fo:table-cell text-align-last="justify" column-width=".75in"
display-align="after">
 <fo:block hyphenate="true"  text-align-last="justify"
xsl:use-attribute-sets="TableCellRightAlign">

 <fo:leader xsl:use-attribute-sets="LeaderDots"/>
 <xsl:value-of select="@itemprice"/>
    </fo:block>
          </fo:table-cell>

Please suggest a solution..