Re: wysiwyg tool to assist with the creation of xsl-fo stylesheets?

From: Liam Quin <liam@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 20:11:31 -0400
To: Olivier Lefevre <lefevrol@yahoo.com>
Cc: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

On Wed, Apr 05, 2006 at 03:47:28PM +0200, Olivier Lefevre wrote:

> Subject says it all. Is there such a beast? Could be commercial or open
> source.

There are several, although the ones I have seen are all commercial
I think.

If I don't give specific examples it's because I'm not sure exactly
what you have in mind -- I've seen a plugin for InDesign, I've
seen editors (Linux, MS Windows, Mac) such as Serna's with
explicit support for XSL-FO, including showing the result of
rendering; I think maybe the open source Scribus package can
generate FO instances, although I don't think it can read them.
Maybe abiword can too.

Liam

http://www.holoweb.net/~liam/