How to have a image with Javascript on it to print the PDF file using XSL:FO

From: Tejasree Guttapalem/MAXIMUS BC <tejasree.guttapalem@maximusbc.ca>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 16:52:40 -0800
To: <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>
Hi,

I having a problem when I am writing a XSL:FO file. I need to have a
print button in the generated PDF file.

So I am trying to insert a image of the Print button and on click of
which it should activate the javascript of window.print().

I am not able to do so . And I am not sure how should I accomplish the
same. Please help, if you have any ideas.

Thanks,

Tejasree