[ANN] RenderX XEPWIN 1.2 is released

From: Alexander Peshkov <peshkov@renderx.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 16:24:38 +0400
To: xsl-fo@yahoogroups.com, www-xsl-fo@w3.org, xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com

Dear list subscribers,

we are pleased to announce that a new version of XEPWIN 1.2 is
released. Free download of trial version is available from

http://www.renderx.net/Content/download/getbuy.cgi

In this version we offer a set of new features and improvements:

1. Included a new revision of XEPCOM component that allows easy use of
   RenderX XEP formatter engine in any COM-enabled environment:

   - XSLT transformations are now performed by MSXML 4.0;

   - added two new program samples that shows how to integrate XEPCOM
     component into the client application (in C++ and VBScript).

2. Added WordML2FO stylesheets. With these stylesheets it is possible
   to automatically transform Word documents (in their XML representation)
   into XSL-FO and then render them into PDF or PostScript using ActiXEP.

3. XEP intermediate format is made available. It allows interested
   developers to performs all kinds of post-processing of the rendered
   documents.

Best regards,
Alexander Peshkov                             mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
RenderX